Our guarantees, terms and conditions are as follows:
- Quotations are valid for 3 months unless otherwise agreed.
- In the unlikely event that any complaints cannot be sorted out satisfactorily there is a further procedure available via Which? Trusted Traders. The Dispute Resolution Ombudsman can be contacted on 0117 981 2929 or via the website.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution is via Which? Trusted Traders.
- If agreed, all resin bound stone work is guaranteed against workmanship defects for a 10 year period from the date of laying.
- Damage caused by a third party or by substrate failure is not included.
- Our guarantees are not insurance backed. An insurance backed guarantee will only come into force if Resin Mixed Stone cease to trade and as we have been trading since 1988, an insurance backed guarantee is very unlikely to be required. We prefer to do a high quality job that will last longer than the guarantee period, rather than increasing prices to cover insurance.
- Stone resin work is best carried out in fair weather conditions, and our programme of works has to work around the weather.
- No deposits or interim payments are required. Full payment is due only when the work is completed to the customer’s satisfaction
Resin Mixed Stone have been established since 1988, with us all work is fully guaranteed and all staff will be trained and sent directly from the company. If you have any queries, please call us today so we can answer your questions.
Why choose us?
- Well established company since 1988
- All work fully guaranteed
- We only use our own staff
- Contract work undertaken